This is a full-time position based in Miami. If you're interested, you can contact Vivian Rigal directly.
Director, Web Innovations
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent career development opportunities. This position is responsible for providing functional and innovative leadership in the management and execution of strategic plans for website, social network platforms and internet marketing with the intent to increase on-line traffic, new customer acquisition, and company revenues for the Celebrity brand in line with the overall Company business vision, mission and strategy. This position is responsible for the direction, coaching, support and evaluation of the team of people responsible for managing the website and implementing internet marketing programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides idea generation, vision and innovation to create dynamic, customer-focused web experiences.
2. Provides inspiring leadership and direction to Website and Internet Marketing team. Manages employees based on the business competencies identified for the area using performance tools and people development techniques.
3. Leads the development and execution of online marketing strategies with specific objectives to drive revenue and new customer acquisition.
4. Develops, implements and oversees innovative marketing social media ideas and programs using social network platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, My Space, and other similar web channels with the intent to increase on-line traffic, new customer acquisition, and company revenues.
5. Develops reporting and measurement tools to evaluate the effectiveness of website and internet marketing efforts. Oversees the overall results and measures the impact of the website and internet marketing strategies and efforts across the organization.
6. Identifies trends, tools and the best applications in the market for the industry, as well as translates this knowledge and techniques into new strategies to leverage the activities and increase the use of website and internet marketing efforts.
7. Leverage the knowledge and the use of the website and internet marketing efforts across the company on incorporating relevant practices into the corporate culture and into all Company's products and services through the implementation of training programs to educate the management team and others across the organization.
8. Determines and manages the department budget based on the business priorities approved as well as optimizes the resources available to meet department financial goals. Be fully accountable for management (development, distribution of resources, reporting, approvals, monitoring) of budget for web development and internet marketing.
9. Manages the relationship with vendors including the quality and the expenses involved for the services provided to our company.
10. Develops strong working relationships with other departments which have interactive needs.
11. Continue to develop robust email databases to deploy on ongoing marketing programs designed to significantly grow consumer business as well as B2B (within business to business ) Trade.
• Bachelor’s degree required preferable in marketing or in a relevant field such as e-Marketing or Business Administration.
• Minimum eight (8) years experience in website and internet marketing development activities involving social media tools and techniques in large, complex, and aggressive organizations.
• Solid experience in participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, twittering, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world.
• Ability to create great working relationships with other Directors and AVP level staff in Marketing, Sales, IT, Revenue Management, Hotel Operations and Reservations.
• In-depth knowledge of social media. Strong understanding of online demand generation, online merchandising, online selling, and creative copy.
• Expertise in website design, development, and deployment, online marketing strategy, and search engine optimization.
• Customer oriented skills (within business to business (B2B) & business to customer (B2C) segments.
• Solid MS Office skills.
For more information, contact:
Senior Corporate Recruiter
HR Talent Acquisition Division
Royal Caribbean International / Celebrity Cruises
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, Florida 33132-2096 USA